Jamieson Conveyor Belt Laser Machines
The Jamieson HS-R1610 laser system is a high production laser cutter for use with roll materials. Our HS-R1610 has a 39″ x 63″work area and accommodates roll materials up to 60 inches wide. This model feature an aluminum conveyor bed that is synchronized with the powered roll feeder in order to bring your material forward as needed. It can also cut with intermittent feeding to produce cuts which are longer than the table. Although designed for roll materials, this machine is versatile enough to laser engrave or laser cut flat materials just like our traditional laser machines.
For more information or to view samples made with Jamieson Laser Machines go to our Materials & Applications page.
Graphic Design software included. State-of-the-art engraving and cutting software supporting commonly used graphic formats.
32MB Program storage in machine.
Coated ZNSE meniscus focusing lens. Choice of 2", 2.5" or 3.3" focal lengths.
Drift corrector for feeding the material with an accuracy of +/-0.04", and intermittent feeding for cuts longer than the table.
Also included in the price are personalized training, our two-year parts warranty and one-year laser tube and optics warranty.
USB port interface.
Analog laser control to reduce power around tight curves.
Red Dot alignment pointer for accurate positioning of your parts.
Materials are fed through from the back of the machine by a powered roll feeder.
Water cooler for the CO2 laser tube, exhaust fan, and air assist compressor are all included in our price.
CO2 Lasers Tubes with 60 Watts, 100 Watts, or 130 Watts.
Double your production with two focusing heads connected to two laser tubes.
Fume Extractor, for indoor exhausting, with filter bag, HEPA and carbon filters, to satisfy local environmental regulations.
Jamieson Laser Dual Cutting Heads
Jamieson Laser Aluminum Conveyor
Model HS-R1610Complete System starts at:
- Work Area (Inches): 39 x 63
- Roll Feed and Material Conveyor: Yes
- Max Width (Inches) of Material (Roll): 60
- Dual Focus Heads: Optional
- Laser Power (Watts): 60, 100, or 130
- Red Dot Alignment Pointer: Yes
- Max. Engraving Speed (in/sec): 42
- Resolution Dots & Lines/Inch: 75 – 2400
- Min. Engraved Letter Size (Inches): 0.040
- Cutting Accuracy: 0.004
- Repeatability: 0.0004
- Power Supply (V/Ph/Hz): 220/1/60
- Connected Load (Watts): 1250 – 2000
- Drive Motors: Micro Steppers
- Graphic Formats: CDR, DXF, DWG, BMP, GIF, JPEG, PCX, TGA, TIF, PLT, AI, DST
- Machine Size with Roll Feed (Inches): 86 x 130 x 41
- Weight (Lbs): 2500